#NowPlaying: Trophy Boy by Reese Lansangan
Dear Friend,
Before I start, I suggest you listen to this song. It's so jolly and fits my mood
perfectly! I don't often listen to local indie-ish artist, but I'm am terrible in love with this song. Okay. You can go read now...

As the title suggests (or lack of one), I had a pretty
fucking awesome good day. *insert goofy smile here*. To be honest, I was expecting to have a crappy day, But hey, expect the unexpected right? At first, I was kind of disappointed about the small amount of people in our class compared to the other classes. Also, finding out we were placed in a classroom at the top most floor which had close to no windows at all was not that pleasant. I was swearing bullets and the lack of enough electric fans drove me mad.But all of that changed in an instant
when I saw the cute guys sitting over the corner when I got comfortable enough in the classroom and made new friend
s along the way.... I guess I should tell you about that.
When break time came, I was pretty ecstatic and, well, hyper. I brought cookies to school (failed cookies) and thank God my friends ate them even though they tasted horrible. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. You're the best-est friends ever. After my
weirdo friends ate my cookies, I went over to hang out with my other friend (since-- for some weird reason-- my teachers and friends were talking about...incest. I literally ran before my ear started bleeding from their conversation) and my friend Sabrina and I chatted with out new classmate who happens to be Korean! Her name's
Cate (I thinks that's how her name is spelled) and she's pretty cool and super nice *insert happy smile here*. The culture and language barrier wasn't so difficult to break through as all three of us started to get to know each other and have a genuinely nice conversation. I do hope we get to hang out more because I like being around her cheery personality.

Okay, so while chatting with Cate and Sabrina, over to my left was my other friend Marco, talking to the
cute new kid. Seeing as I'm reckless, slightly crazy and act out at random moments, I started annoying Marco which was pretty fun. After a while, he introduced the new kid to the three of us. I was
slightly flustered, but I managed to keep my cool. The new guy introduced himself as
Patrick in a gentleman-ly way. *swoon*. Even his name is cute. Fuck. Let's pretend I didn't just say that, okay? Okay. So We chatted with him for a while, I asked what school he came from before and he even asked what my name was. *insert fangirling noise here*. Well, he asked everyone... but still! He's just so c-u-t-e!! On a serious, I admire how he's not a jerk at all. He was really nice and polite and pretty fcking awesome. So after talking for a short while, he left...but not before saying "It was nice meeting you guys!" in the most FUCKING ADORABLE way. This is the only time I'm going to say this but:
Asdfghjkl. My "feels" are acting up again.
Whew.
There isn't really much left to say except I hung out at Starbucks with some pretty awesome people and played 2k13 for about 10 minutes cause I gave up after losing badly.I'm not a quitter. I just suck at that game. Ha Ha Ha.
That ends the days mishaps and wonders, dear friend. I hope to talk to you soon!
Love Always,
Yasmeen
PS: I'm not saying I'm back in love and all that shit. I'm having just a tiny crush. :) and the picture above just sounds cool for the event. I give up on the whole concept of love. And this time, I'm just planning to not get affected by my feelings. Meaning, no more chasing guys who'll only break your heart. Kbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment