Monday, May 27, 2013

50 Shades of BOREDOM

#NowPlaying: Unpredictable by 5 Seconds of Summer

Dear Friend,

  Before you (may or may not) jump into conclusions, this DOES NOT have anything to with the book/ porn in paper that they call literature. I'm just running out of titles cause... I don't even know anymore. My life just looks like someone took a giant shit on it (too graphic?). But if you have read the book, then cool for you. Totally not judging. I haven't even read all of it (I tried though), but it just scared the actual fuck off of me. I literally have the knowledge of a guy when it comes to all things thing with 'the birds and the bees', but even this is way beyond my understanding. (Why do I know all these stuff? Well, cause I have a brother and a class swarming with perverts. I can't really prevent myself from not figuring it out.)

  So anyway, excuse the monumental amount of cuss words in this post here, but apparently I haven't slept since noon. And that was yesterday. I literally haven't had sleep in 24 hours and, strangely, I haven't felt more alive.On the contrary, I also feel kind of shitty because I just been so jumpy today that I had to go and go for a jog for about 20 minutes and then when I got home, I still wasn't satisfied so I went straight ahead to the treadmill. And yet, this is all coming from a girl who is too lazy to get up and get the remote to change the channel (somehow I always end up it the Home Shopping Network or some channel that makes me want to die). Or who's too lazy to wake get up from the couch to get her own food. Gosh darn, I'm a sloth.

  But other than that, I've had a pretty fruitful 24 hours of no sleep *insert tired-looking face and a frown here*. Well,if you count watching Youtube videos for almost 12 hours straight as fruitful, then yes. Yes I have. I've told you recently about my new (not so new) love for boybands and well, bands in general. I've gone from the World's Most Famous Boyband-- And yes, if you haven't guess it already, they're called One Direction; to their new Aussie pals who are also exceedingly gorgeous, 5 Seconds of Summer; to the up-and-coming, (super cute) and very talented boys of Before You Exit, the McDonough brothers. I'm finding this all a bit strange how I'm back to fangirling in bedroom when I swore that I'd never go back to that kind of thing again. But maybe hanging out with the biggest fangirl I know, aka one of my best friends, who happens to be also Bieber obsessed has it's side-effects. Yup, the 'fangirl fever' has completely taken control of me. I find it creepy how it does things to me.


  Sidenote: Strangely, I'm developing this thing for blonde guys. I don't know. But so far, all of the guys I'm crushing on in these bands are, well, blonde. Niall. Connor and Ashton. Sweet Jesus, why are you all so perfect?!

  Okay, back to being the bored little weirdo that I am.So far I've watched 65 videos of this guy, Marcus
Butler, and I've watched some other video from other (sexy) British Youtubers. Aside from their videos being extremely funny (it's very rare I find Youtube content that amuses me), they're all (for some weird reason) ridiculously good-looking. Sigh. Must be the air in Britain. I need to get me some of that. So yeah, if you want to go spend a whole 12 hours watching videos like me, then it would be a well-spent 12 hours.

  What else have I been doing? Hmm. Reading books. And well, redecorating my room for like the 139854th time. I now have a gigantic Iron Man poster and a cork board to set up my sched for the busy year ahead. Also, I've organized my planner (mostly just jotted down some birthday reminders and some goals per month too.). And, I've made a list of things I plan to buy this year.


  Number one is this badboy right here. A Penny board all the way from Aussie (I guess, because they don't sell them here). I've been pretty amazed with people who can skate and since I've been wanting some sort of transportation where I can just be cruising and chilling, this would be super perfect. I'm saving up for it so bad and if ever I don't save like a hundered thirty dollars (at least), then I'd buy it with all the Graduation money I'll be recieving this year!
  This is the other thing I've been dying to buy. An Instant camera! Since the classic Polaroid is so very hard to buy (and is beyond too expensive for me), this one's pretty good. They come in smaller pictures too so they'd fit in my journal. This would cost me like around 60 to 70 dollars, a little pricey but I'd say it's worth it since I can never but a DSLR camera 'til I'm about 30 or whatever.



  The rest are just minimal things like comics and clothes and other awesome shit that I feel like having. Hopefully I do save up enough of my allowance for the whole year so I can buy this stuff. My parents don't really like buying me cool things, so I'll just have to earn it.

  But as of late, I'm extremely moneyless. And it sucks.

  I hope your bored time turns out pretty friggen awesome as well! Byee!

Love Always,
Yasmeen

No comments:

Post a Comment