Dear Friend,
I'll say this upfront: I've probably had one of the shittiest months in the span of my whole existence. If you haven't already noticed, I've had so much stress than you could ever imagine. Class elections are coming up and I'm making sure to steer clear from that. I so don't need more crap in my life. My goal is to graduate and pass my dream school-- not end up as a fucking carcass halfway through senior year. To be honest, I'm so eager to head to college. I can't even count how many times I've said this, but I'm guessing it's a lot. I'm absolutely terrified, but I know for sure it will be so much better than this hell called high school.
Although this may sound absurd, I'm am motivated and inspired by strangers. Yes, complete strangers. I know this sounds super weird, but I'm the type of person who goes looking for things/people on the internet and and up finding something more than I came to look for. In layman's terms, I'm kind of stalker-ish. Not the whole 'follow you everywhere you go' type, that's psycho. I just find interest in other people's life so much more than mine. I like knowing about people and the epitome of their existence. It feels like reading a character off a book, except they're real and they're alive. I may have probably freaked you out by now, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is (what I would like to call) 'unreasonably curious'.
So this week, I've come to roam once again around the interweb and found more people that kind of inspire me. The little facts I've come to know here and there, making up one coherent whole. It's glorious. There's this guy Strangers we are, dear friend. We are all strangers to each other, sometimes even to ourselves. But at some point we open up and let people in our lives. It feels scary at first, but then everything is okay again and you finally feel happy.
I hope you find the perfect strangers who'd help you open your eyes too.
Love Always,
Yasmeen
No comments:
Post a Comment