Thursday, May 16, 2013

Passing Time For The Creative Mind

#NowPlaying: Perfect by Colour Coding

Dear Friend,

  Ah! I've been having pretty good vibes lately! It's been a while since I'm either terribly bored, depressed or pissy lately. But I've been pretty good lately (by lately I mean the past twenty-four hours). It's still raining here, but I love the rain cause it's such chill weather. I've found more awesome music that just puts a smile one my face (one of them, above) and I think I might go searching for more. I've been waking up at noon and sleeping past midnight. So far, I can say that I've been living the good life. Well, summer's almost up so why not enjoy yourself, right? Probably in the next few days I'd be partying with my friends (their birthdays are coming up) and spending a lot more time with people.

  What else have I been doing to pass time? Still blogging. Technically, I'm still setting up my new blog on Tumblr. It's pretty different from this one since this is like my personal diary/place where I dump random shit about my life. But yeah. The one I'm setting up now is mostly and art and photography and music blog and maybe I'd put up some book and movie reviews too. I haven't posted anything yet because, well, I've been staying up late making stuff on Photoshop and messing around with themes and HTML codes. I'm boring, I know. It's a bit stressful but really worth it cause my new Tumblr looks really cool and creative. I'd give you the link sometime if you're interested (I doubt though...cause I'm really boring)

  In the mean time, I wanna share with you some pretty weird dreams (or at least what I remember of them) I've been having a lot of them.

  Dream One: Somehow, I ended up in Tennessee with my parents (I had different parents in that dream. Weird) and I apparently wanted to go to Memphis to our really cool house there( yup, I somehow had a cool house) because I was troubled because this reaaaally hot guy wanted to marry me. || Honestly, this is one of the stupidest and most random dreams I've had.Because...(a) I don't even live in the US, let alone Tennessee and I'm fairly confuses why ended up there (b) I have different parents and they're actually together and (c) I'm too young to get married.

  Dream Two: I became a S.H.I.E.L.D agent and ended up fighting Red Skull with all the Avengers and some of the X-men. Oh, and I was together with Capt. America and BFFs with Tony Stark and all of us went out for pizza|| Okay, this isn't that weird. It's more of awesome but seriously too good to be true (as if the whole S.H.I.E.L.D and Avengers thing wasn't already a dead giveaway). I'm to clumsy and too much of a loser to be a secret agent and too unworthy to be even around all these cool superheroes eating pepperoni pizza. Sigh. Okay Life suck.

  I'm boring you, aren't I? Okay last dream then I'm out. Haha.

  Dream Three: I was surrounded by Teletubies in this creepy fluffy marshmallow land. I was freaked out when they suddenly started singing this cutesy annoying song that turned out to be an evil chant summoning the Dark Lord aka Dora the Explorer. They all became zombies and tried to take out my internal organs. The End.|| I don't even know what to say to this. One day, 'kid shows' will become your worst nightmare. Nuff said.

  Anyways, I'm back to more HTML and Photoshop. I'll see you later. Keep me posted if you have other disturbing dreams too.

  *evil Teletubies drive a knife through my kidney*

  Bye now.

Love Always,
Yasmeen

**Update: Here is a link to my new other blog/Tumblr if you wanna check it out! :) Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment