Friday, May 31, 2013

The Happiness Project

#NowPlaying: Mushaboom by Fiest (cover)

Dear Friend,

  Holy cow! I swear I'm forgetting how to type. I'm not even kidding. You should see my grammar and spelling, I now have the brain of a three year old.Okay. Wew. So anyway, I have bad news. For me, at least. It might be good for you seeing as you read these letters which is cornucopia of mishaps and adventures in my life. In short, it's often more fun to read peoples experience (the bad ones, at least) than having them your own. So what I'm trying to say is... I'll be back in school in 4 days. YAAAY. Haha. No. Not yay.

  Just a quick entry here to update you.

  I've actually been having a proper life lately.By normal, I mean the exact opposite. It's cray cray, bro. But I like it! I hung out with my friends yesterday and I can say that those five to six hours were very well spent. I ate pizza rolls til I felt like puking, I rode a super freaky 3D ride (screaming like a whimp, I might add) that looked like a scene cut from Silent Hill or House of the Dead or something. And somehow, even an ordinary trip to the bathroom turned into a hilarious event. How? I pranked my friend by turning off all the lights in the restroom (while she was in a cubicle) and she screamed so lot. All to my amusement, yes. But karma's a bitch so, after we were all out, washing our hands. All of the lights flashed off (it wasn't me this time) and we all screamed so loud you could hear it from Mt. Everest. All in all, it was a pretty funny happening. (turns out the mall had a quick blackout)

 After that we hung out in Starbuck to chill for a while. We talked about school, people and a lot of other things. But what made the day was what the barista decided to scribble on to my cup.Let's just say I have a new name. I was supposed to write my (in my dreams) boyfriend's name, Ashton. But no, the lady heard it wrong and so she wrote this. Behold! Hashtag#. She just had to write a little has tag too. *insert cuss word here*. But it was all good. We kept on laughing at that cup for an hour or two. I bought cupcakes and watched plays and it was so awesome.

  Since I'll be in school in 4 days, I needed these days. I'll be back to drama and other messes when school starts. And, sometimes, it helps to have a little breathing time. This is my last year in high school. I might as well enjoy the fuck out of it. After all, you only yo through highschool once....uless you're like Zac Efron in that 17 Again movie.

  I just want to feel happy, you know. Everyone does. So I'm taking the time to enjoy the simple little pleasures of life and just live with it. It seems like a legit thing.

  I just baked myself some cookies (well, they're for everyone else. I just like making things). And you know, I feel pretty darn happy about it. Even if it's something so simple.

  Sometimes, we just have to take the bad in life and just live through it; and take the good in life and embrace it and be content with it.

Love Always,
Yasmeen

No comments:

Post a Comment