Dear Friend,
Technically, this would be the second time I wrote to you today. But technically since it's past midnight when started writing this, then it's not. See it in anyway you want it.I'm pretty sure I'm sober now which is good. It's like one in the morning right now but I can't really sleep due to the effect of alcohol and the many thoughts still running around my head. Also, after watching Silver Linings Playbook, I feel inspired. This is good for me because just a few hours ago I was verging on self-pity, anger and loneliness. I, too, sometimes feel as if I am bipolar. Or, like maybe twenty percent bipolar. But you know, I believe there are silver linings. We just don't notice them at first.
And maybe that should by one of the goals in life: to find hope in every hopeless situation, to find the light in darkness, to find a chance. That's what I'm gonna do.Come Monday, things are going to look up. Things will get better. I have nineteen day left to go. It's time I should cherish them.
Thank you, Silver Linings Playbook, for being an inspiration. And to you, dear friend, for continuing to inspire me as well.
Excelsior!
Love Always,
Yasmeen
No comments:
Post a Comment