Dear Friend,
I don't know where to start. But this day washed away all my doubts and made me realize that loving him was definitely worth it. For all of those times I almost gave up, or felt like there was no use, today was my turning point. My slap to realization. This short, but meaningful chapter would be the type that I would remember through out the rest of my life. That if it were put in to a book, it would be the chapter I would read over and over again. I guess I should explain the sudden change of aura.
I just found out today that he wants to give me something before he leaves, for all the things I've given him in return. Apparently, I'm nice, in his eyes and the I'm a really kind person. It may not mean a lot to the average person, but to me it does. To the point where it made me cry tears or joy. Maybe it's because I'm really a sentimental kind of person, but also because this is the first time I've felt like my efforts aren't put to waste. I feel as if this was the first time someone actually cared, that I wasn't taken for granted. It means the world to be that we're both thankful for each other. Even though, as I said, this wasn't the ending I wanted (but I never really expected, in the first place). This would be the perfect ending. I'm so happy that I mean something to him in the slightest. That was all I ever wanted in the from the start-- to make a difference in someone's life. I don't know yet, but I think I might have done it this time.
He is the boy behind the miracle. The star that fell from the sky. The wonderwall. The only exception. He's the boy I didn't know I loved 'til it was too late. But also the boy I loved the most. He's the boy I dedicated "Yellow" to, the boy I would secretly sneak glances at, and meticulously try to avoid. He was that special slow dance, the one special Valentine. He is the dream come true. He is living proof of miracles and that good things come to those who wait. He was the light in a sea of darkness.And he was all I could ever hope for and more.
And there will never be enough words to describe how happy I am that he even crossed my life...
There aren't many people I care about in this world. And he's one of the very few. So yeah...he just really means that much to me.
Goodnight, friend.
Love Always,
Yasmeen
No comments:
Post a Comment