Dear Friend,
I, for one, think weekends are notoriously short. I'd like to give a piece of my mind to the person who conceptualized 'weekends'. And tell him he's stupid. Very stupid. But, of course, who ever he may be, he's probably dead. Oh well. There is no point in complaining about it just as I did because, well, like many complaints-- it's useless.
Though this weekend has been very short, I'd like to think it was somewhat productive for many reasons. For one, I was able to clean out my shelves and drawers from midnight to 3 am. Besides realizing how much junk I've been keeping locked up in there, I kind of reminisced. Somewhere through the old class photos, letters and the memorabilia, I forgot what it was like live in time. It kinda felt like time-travelling, you know. Visiting the parts of my life, those moments that meant the most. It felt beautiful to feel every single emotion and much more. I don't know if you are, dear friend, but (obviously) I sure am a very sentimental person. Every little thing, though it may not seem like much to average person, I hold close. Because, most of the time, they're all I have left to keep. Isn't it all way really have, memories?
Two, I've bought books, all of Mr. John Green's four award-winning books (in box set!).
For that, I am ecstatic. I'm pretty sure you've figured it out by now, but I'm kind of a bookworm. I can finish a book in less that 12 hours if I'm really into it. There's something magical about stories and thoughts on paper. It's captivating. Maybe that's the reason I have a wide array of books piled up on my shelf. Those writers, story-tellers, they're like long lost friends, my idols. It's as if they know me and know how to touch my emotions like no one I've ever known personally. They make me smile. Just like you, I guess... One day, I wish to be like them, a long lost friend to another, someone to be looked up to, but that's just a mere dream. In life, I'm pretty sure I'll be irrelevant to most, if not all, people. My biggest fear is something I know is to come for it is inevitable: to be forgotten.
goosebumps and always had me guessing. Though I agree that there wasn't much romance in the plot as it should have, it was still pretty decent. Unexpectedly, I found myself on Team Ian for the duration of the movie. For a sci-fi movie and all, I'd give it an awkward thumbs up. Anyways, I'm sorry for boring you with my movie critiques, dear friend.
You know, one day, it would be pretty grand to take one such as yourself to my favorite places. I don't know. Just a thought. I'm kind of a wanderlust, you know. Wherever you are, I hope it has beaches, sunsets, starry skies, wonderful bookstores and the most amazing cupcake shop. Tell me if it does, alright?
Anyway,
No comments:
Post a Comment